Friday, March 14, 2008

What Food Do You Refuse to Eat?

There are quite a few, actually.

First off, I am not a fan of the black eyed peas. (The food, not the band...but then again, the band sucks too...) I don't eat them on New Year's Day, even though certain family members try their hardest to harass me into doing it...saying things such as, "You'll have bad luck!" You say that every year. Has it changed my mind yet? Just saying...

The second thing is tartar sauce. It makes me nauseous. Seriously.

Third...mushy, boiled oatmeal. You know, the breakfast kind that lowers your cholesterol, with the Quaker dude on the box. Oatmeal cookies, however...nom nom nom nom!

Next, lima beans. I will by the more expensive frozen mixed veggies just because they don't have them.

I'm not a huge fan of okra either...I can eat it in gumbo, but any other way, and the sliminess of it puts me off.

I'm also not a big fan of fish, with the exception of salmon and tuna.

Other than that, I'll eat most anything. I'll at least try it once.

How 'bout you??


Question via Question of the Day.

No comments: